Make cooking more fun and easier with this easy-to-use, handmade, 4 and 5 pieces wooden spatula set.
Cooking food was never this easy and fun as this wooden spatula set has now been made. Be it baking, cooking, or serving food, this eco-friendly wooden spatula set has got you covered. Ideal for non-stick cooking, these heat-resistant spatulas work great when it comes to stirring viscous batters and stews particularly. Made of high-quality teak wood, the wooden kitchen utensils tools also make a lovely gift for newlyweds or new homeowners. These hand-washable cooking spurtles come with an oil-coated smooth surface, leaving no scratches on other utensils, and are also easy to store.
- The kitchenware set comes with five different spatulas, one of them has drain gaps. Perfect for pancakes, eggs, bacon, fish, buttered, cheese, etc.
- The wooden spatula set is made by hand from teak wood with a natural textured pattern, beautifully outlined shape, and one-piece structure. The smooth surface is coated with natural oil to protect wood and cooking utensils.
- Non-stick and heat resistant: Kitchen scrapers are strong with good heat resistance and can be used to stir a thick, sticky stew or batter without leaving scratches on your pans.
- Easy storage: Spoons can be easily stored in a jar or in a drawer.
- NOT dishwasher safe. Protect these cooking spurtles from dishwasher damage by hand washing with a mild detergent. Air dry.